Beauty Routine

1:50 PM Miss Kitty Heart 0 Comments

Since I love make-up and I wear it every single day, I can't leave my house without wearing make-up, I thought I should all take you on a trip to my daily morning beauty routine. I think it's very important to take good care of yourself so here it goes.

Products I use:
- daycream: The bodyshop Aloë Soothing Moisture Lotion with SPF15 or Nivea Visage Pure & Natural


- primer: Catrice Prime&Fine Smoothing Refiner (but I'm going to try out the primer from Gosh soon)


- foundation: The bodyshop Moisture Foundation SPF15 - colour 01

- fixation powder: Essence Mattifying Compact Powder


- eyebrows: Eyebrow pencil by Hema colour 10



- mascara: Extreme volume by Hema colour: Extreme Black



This is what I use at the moment, I don't have a lot of money so I go to stores or by things from brands I know I get decent quality for a small price such as Essence, Catrice and Hema. All very cheap but for me good. I know this won't be the thing for everyone and that there are better products but I'm a student and I can't afford it to buy expensive stuff.

Now for the results, I look bad today I know



Shana


You Might Also Like

0 comments: