Shiny lips and necklaces

11:16 AM Miss Kitty Heart 2 Comments

Since I forget to press "publish" yesterday, I'll also post yesterday's blogpost.


Today I found this in the city: a shiny orange/red lipgloss from Catrice. It was in the salesbox and only €1 so I thought 'why not?'

So I tried it on at home and it looks really bright and shiny, the only thing I didn't like is that you can just wipe it off with your fingers, doesn't stick at all. So I searched my own beautycase for the solution. Luckily I found one. My mom bought this stay on lipstick from Maybelinne a while ago but the colour is too red for her so she gave it to me and there's this white chapstick on one of the ends that makes it the colour even and gives a protective layer so it will stay for a while. So I tried again and combined the lipgloss with the chapstick and voila this is the outcome.



Shana

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Petit-Plastique/473640259360447

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, started following you via GFC :D. xxx

      Delete