Mylène Cherry Mix Hair Repair

10:40 AM Miss Kitty Heart 4 Comments

So I use perhaps a bit too much products on my hair so it often needs to quick repair to keep it healthy and beautiful. I have been using the Bodyshop Rainforest Hair Repair for a long time but now with the demo I got samples of this Cherry Mix Hair Repair and thought it might be good to also try out something else.

So on the left you can see the Rainforest Hair Repair that I've been using (which worked really good by the way) and on the right the sample of the Cherry Mix from Mylène (I got two of those little pots so I'll be good for a while)






























I think that it smells absolutely wonderful, it made me think of a beautiful summer day, when you
can sit outside with a cold drink eating cherries and strawberries.

































I've been using it for about a week now and I must say my hair absolutely smells wonderful and even my boyfriend has complemented me on that. I don't know yet if it really repairs your hair that much, hopefully it will reduce split ends a bit but what I do know is that my hair looks healthy and that's enough for me right now. It's shiny and soft after washing.

The only thing I find a bit annoying with these hair repair products is that you have to apply them to towel dry hair. So that means that you have to wash your hair, dry it with a towel and then apply this product, let it work for 5-10 min and then rinse it out really well. And when they say really well, listen to that because otherwise your hair will look greasy and it will feel awful. Like you spread out half a jar of wax in it.

But I think it is a good product and I would definitely buy this again.

What do you think of hair repair products and do you have any experience with them?

Shana

You Might Also Like

4 comments:

  1. I really like the Cherry hair mask! I've used it one time and its scent is divine. I really love it but it's not going to last me a long time... so I guess I'm saving a little for later hahaha!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the cherry mix too, but do you have any idea where i can buy this wonderful product?

    xoxoxo
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can fill out a form for the Mylène Club to shop online and order things, you can do this on their website mylene.eu
      I'm not sure if you are going to be able to order the cherry mix there. I tried to look but for some reason I can't log in and I had to fill in a new application form. I hope I was able to help you a little.

      Much love!
      xoxo

      Delete
  3. i love the cherry mix too, but do you have any idea where i can buy this wonderful product?

    xoxoxo
    Louise

    ReplyDelete