Mylène Terre Indienne

5:23 PM Miss Kitty Heart 2 Comments

So I all told you I went to the Mylène demo last week on Friday so here I am with a review on one of the items I didn't even have to buy, I got it for free.

This is the Terre Indienne and the lady called it something like 7-seconds make-up for your face. Which is about correct for me. As you can see the name "Mylène" on the box has already faded away a bit because it was one of her samples that she brought to show us.































It is a compact powder which has in bronzer in it, This is the matte version of their lightest shade, they also have a darker matte version and a darker more shiny version.































I like it very much because it work really good for those days that you actually don't have time to do the whole foundation and powder routine. I have an extremely fair skin so the first time I put it on I thought I was going to look ORANGE, you know that color when you put on way to much bronzer or self-tanner but the lady at the demonstration says it kind of depends on two things.
One, the amount you put on your face, which is logical, you don't have to overdo anything. That is never good, and two, it depends on how much pigment you have.

Pigment make you tan, if you have more of them you'll tan quite easily. If you're like me and don't have that much, you'll probably tan a little tiny bit, maybe even not and just change into a lobster.









































This is how it looks on my skin, still looks pretty normal now doesn't it. Sorry I had the worse day even when I tried it out and I didn't feel like taking a pic of my entire face.

It gives you like that look that you've been on a short holiday with sun but not too much.


Do you have any products of Mylène? And do you like them?

Shana

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love this! My mum and I used this over the years and just ordered a new one previous week :) it's amazing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like bronzers that are subtle like this. Beautiful! Thank you so much for linking up with past Aloha Friday Blog Hops!! I'm just now getting around to following everyone back. I've followed you via GFC & Bloglovin. If you have time, I hope you follow me back if you haven't already!!

    The new Aloha Friday Blog Hop launches Thursday evening and we are hosting a GREAT giveaway!!! Come and check it out tomorrow! Aloha Friday Blog Hop HERE!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete