Today's outfit

11:58 AM Miss Kitty Heart 1 Comments

Today is more of a different post. I'll show you what I am wearing today and tell you why I love this outfit so much. 

Shirt: Esprit 
Skirt: H&M 
Necklace: Unknown shop in London
Ring (Cross): Unknown shop in Antwerp
Ring: present from my boyfriend

(sorry for the mirror pictures, haha) 
The reason why i love this outfit so much is mostly because of the skirt. It's already a few years old and 'til now I don't see anyone wearing it anymore so I pulled it out of my closet again. It has a very busy and dark print so I always combine it with something with color and without a print. 































 What I love most about the shirt is that I can roll up my sleeves incredibly high, I love that, in fact it's the only way they stay up and with my thin arms it doesn't look that strange.




























Let me know what you think of it and what is your favorite outfit to wear?


Shana

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Great post. You look great!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete