Antwerp Convention 28/04

1:11 PM Miss Kitty Heart 2 Comments

It's already been two weeks since I went to Antwerp Convention but it's already been so long since I even blogged so here I go.

So on sunday april 28th there was a new edition of Antwerp Convention, this is a sci-fi, comic book, horror and much more convention (damn what a description) but to make clear, they have everything from comic books to poster, shirts, statuettes and collectibles to fighting robots.
YES they had fighting robots, which was pretty cool actually.

I'm a real nerd when it comes to these kinds of cons and I enjoy going there and spending a lot of hours but most of all taking pictures with the cool cosplayers, taking random pictures of the things people sell and buying loads of stuff I love.






Some random things to show you what they have and sell. Now my fave part of the convention, showing off the pics with the cosplayers and some of the stuff we bought.

Female Jake and Finn from Adventure Time


























Harley Quinn

Journey 




Midna from The Legend Of Zelda



































My BRAND NEW AWESOME BOONDOCK SAINTS POSTER

Daryl Dixon Walking Dead Shirt

Walking Dead Magazine #3 and Adventure Time comic

Tina from Dead Or Alive with yes, removable clothes


Shana


You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Hi, so, I like your blog... and I nominated you for the Liebster blog award. Hope you don't mind. Read this post for more details here

    http://metalrizon.blogspot.com/2013/05/somebody-thinks-i-am-good-at-this.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aaw thank you so much I really appreciate this!

      much love from me and thank you again xxx

      Delete