Be Inspiring or get inspired

9:00 AM Miss Kitty Heart 0 Comments

Disposition
Hey there lovely people and Happy Monday to you! I hope you are having a fantastic day, wherever in the world you may be.
It's that time of the week once more - when we aim to inspire and uplift. This week I am very happy to introduce another new co-host for this wonderfully inspiring and uplifting hop. Welcome to Ruth from My Devotional Thoughts!
Inspire!
Grab a button and link up below!! If you'd like a different sized button click here.
Hosted by A Cat-Like CuriosityAll Saints Day & My Devotional Thoughts.
This week I am preparing myself for a life-changing event. On Thursday I will be married! My name will change, my signature will change and I'll have a ton of letters, phone calls and other name changing organisation to manage. Phew! In the midst of all this change I need to keep myself grounded somehow. I need to feel that there are some things I am certain of, some things that comfort and keep me calm in a week of change, to-do lists and lots of potentially exhausting and stressful situations. So, what am I doing in order to keep this calm? What am I using to ground myself and keep myself functioning and as stress free as possible? I am feathering the nest at home. Making it my haven, my retreat and the place to which I can return, recharge and make myself whole again. I am loving it. I have little altars in my home to remind me to remain calm and serene and centred. I have pretty things and little knick knacks that I love. There is a place for everything and everything is very much in it's place. I have looked at my home from the point of view of Feng Shui and tried to ensure that there are things in each room to encourage the best  possible things for my life (family, relationships, career, knowledge). These may just be symbolic, almost superstitious things to some people. But I do believe that the intention behind consciously deciding on these things is powerful. The human mind is a very powerful thing. And whatever our religion or faith or beliefs, when we intentionally do things (even small things) in order to manifest a certain feeling or outcome those actions have a huge effect on our feelings and thoughts each and everyday. I have been using the Goddess Haven E-Course as my starting point for all of this home building and I have to say it has been an eye opener, a thought provoker and a call to action all in one. I highly recommend it. What little things are you doing with intention to make your day to day run smoothly? I'd love to know.
Even more inspiring goodies
Now it's time for our featured linker of the week. I really love that people come over here and link up each week with us, and as a little thank you I like to feature one of the lovely linkers whose post really spoke to me. Would you like to be featured? All you need to do is to link up below - I pick out a different post to feature every week. This week I'd like to feature this one from Winter's Past. It's all about the small ways we can (as ordinary human beings) change the lives of others each and every day. It's uplifting, inspiring and it makes you realise even more that those small things really do matter.

I'm an inspiration
Grab a button if you've been featured!
Now, before we get to your chance to link up I'd like to invite you to tweet all about this hop - I would love to see the numbers of people posting something inspiring on their blogs increase, and I'd love for all of those kind of posts to be linked with us each week. The more linkers we have, the more friends we get to make and the more inspiration we are spreading around the blogosphere! Just click on the little picture below to send your tweet out into the world :)
Tweet This Hop
Now it's your turn! Link up all things inspirational below. We can't wait to read your inspirational words of wisdom.
Have a great day people!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: