People who work out

9:00 AM Miss Kitty Heart 3 Comments

As the title of this post already tells you, I want to talk about something not very beauty-ish today but about people who work-out outside during the day. For example people that go running in the park. I want to do this because I had a really weird experience with one of my friends the other day. We were sitting on the bus and we drive past a lady, who is on the heavier side, and she is jogging. Sounds pretty good doesn't it. Well my friend dropped this one after seeing her run "Fat people shouldn't do this out in the open, it's so gross, everything jiggling and stuff like that." and I looked at her and was all like "I can't believe you just said that."

I mean, it's a bit of a weird topic to write a post about but I won't to set things straight and put it here out in the open. When you see someone working on their health doesn't that make you think "I should do that more often myself" or "That's impressive." or something along those lines? No? I think it and sadly not a lot of people think like this because tv has made sure that most people only want to see the really skinny and sexy girls running in the park or the hot muscled men..


NEWSFLASH! It doesn't work that way people! If you're a bit on the heavier side and you want to do something about please yes do this during the day and do this out in the open where everyone can see it , you might not know it but YOU can be an inspiration for a lot of other people that really want to do something about it but don't have the courage for it.










When I see someone working out, running, jogging... I'm proud of those people because you can actually see that they have the will, the courage and the perseverance to do something about how they look or how much they weight and to feel good again about themselves. Most of all be proud about yourself! Be proud that you showed the world that you are willing and that you said you were going to do this and actually are working on it, instead of making empty promises.



























Just a moment on these empty promises. A lot of people say that they are going to do something about their weight but saying doesn't make it happen. You have to get out there and get kicking! Even if it takes a while to achieve your goal please never give up. Quiting is probably the worst thing you can do and don't be satisfied with that weight that just a little more than your goal, make sure you actually reach your goal and keep going afterwards. I say keep going because you have to. It's good for you and your body will be very grateful to you later on.



Much love!






All Saints Day is on:

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. I love your attitude. Not everyone can look like a cover model during exercise. I also give anyone I see working out, no matter what they are doing, a silent round of applause.
    Found you via First Friday Blog Hop.
    Following you via Bloglovin'

    Barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog from the aloha blog hop!
    I am now following!
    I look forward to keeping up with your blog!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree with you more! Seeing people (no matter what their weight) out there and getting exercise in their routines inspires me to do the same. Glad you posted this. =0)
    ~Kim
    www.2justByou.com

    ReplyDelete