What's on my face

4:35 PM Miss Kitty Heart 1 Comments

As the girly girl I am when it comes to make-up I would love to show you what I put on my face every day or at least almost every day. I thought it was kind of creepy take a picture so close to my face and having to look into the camera but I eventually did it. So let's have a look.






























I'm sorry I look tired again, but lately I always look tired, I need to sleep and actually sleep the entire night, not lying awake for 3 hours thinking about different things that happened that day but actually sleep. Probably if I did this I would look a lot better. 

Face: 
  • Day Cream: Nivea Visage pure & natural moisturizing day cream
  • Foundation: Bodyshop moisture foundation SPF 15: shade 01
  • Powder: Rimmel stay matte pressed powder: peach glow

Eyes: 
  • Mascara: Rimmel scandaleyes curve alert: black
  • Eyeshadow: Mylène multicolor eyeshadow: black
  • Eyebrows: Maybeline define-a-brow eyebrow pencil: dark blonde

Lips:
  • NYC smooch proof 16hr lip stain: endless spice
  • Gloss: MaxFactor vibrant curve effect lip gloss: 05 bubbly
I think that I don't wear a lot of make-up in my opinion and I usually keep it very simple. On some occasion or when I really feel like it I'll apply gel eyeliner or liquid liner as well but I have issues with getting them even on both sides because my left eye is little bit lazy.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Much love!



All Saints Day is on:

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Lovely lip color. =0)
    New GFC and bloglovin follower.
    ~Kim
    www.2justByou.com

    ReplyDelete