YoutubeTuesday: Jenna Marbles

9:00 AM Miss Kitty Heart 2 Comments

So I thought about some fun things I could so every week and yes this is one of them. I spend a lot of time on Youtube and I am subscribed to a lot of very awesome people. I think most of you will probably know them already but still for all of you that don't know how amazing and funny some of these people can be I made this. From now on every tuesday I'm going to introduce you to one of my favorite youtubers and it's going to take a while before I get through the entire list.

Today's Youtuber: JENNA MARBLES! 

Her name is Jenna Mourey, she has two really cute and awesome dogs called Mr. Marbles and Kermit (she gives them really cute pet-names in her videos). So as you can guess her name on youtube is well her own first name and the name of her chihuahua Marbles. Jenna Marbles has a youtube channel called JennaMarbles were she posts a new video every wednesday about something random that was recommended to her to make a video about or something completely random.



She also has a video blog called JennaMarblesVlog on which she shows more of her daily life with her cute dogs. Further she also has a beautiful blog Jenna Marbles  be sure to take a look at it.

I've been watching her videos every week for a very long time now and I still remember some very weird lines from some of them. I don't know wether they are from recent videos or not but I do remember them.

" I DON'T Reccomend Washing Your Face Because You Might Drown"
" ... and do it with some kind of brush that doesn't judge you"

"switch the letters of your first and last name, that's your drunk self."

She has a lot of very funny videos to which a lot of people can relate to so I recommend watching them all. 

Hope you all check out her youtube channel if you don't already know her, and if you her, just keep doing what you're doing. Much love!



You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I love Jenna. I started watching her videos about a year ago I think and have back tracked her older videos. Hilarious woman.I love her!

    Thanks for stopping by my place. I'm following you too.

    www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love jenna marbles!! she's hilarious!! visiting from the Grab a friend blog hop! xoxo

    ReplyDelete