YoutubeTuesday: PewDiePie

9:00 AM Miss Kitty Heart 0 Comments

It's tuesday already? Time to show you all a new youtuber that I love a lot and I do admit he sometimes annoys me a little bit as well.

Today's Youtuber: PEWDIEPIE



PewDiePie's real name is Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg and he was born in Sweden. On youtube he is best known for his let's play video's. These are video's in which a gamer records his reaction while he is a playing a certain game and in PewDiePie his case it is usually accompanied by a lot of female screaming and cursing. He usually plays horror games and provide him with really funny and sometimes a bit annoying video's. Although there are a lot of gamers who do let's play video's PewDiePie is the second most subscribed channel on youtube. His channel name originates from the sound "Pew" (sound a gun makes) and the word "die", he added the "pie" just because he loves pie so much.

One of my favorites: PewDiePie plays Amnesia: the dark descent.


I really like the reason why he started his channel and made let's play video, he claims he is always too scared to play them alone and doesn't have this when he tapes his reaction while playing because he can share it with everyone else them. I must say I may be a gamer myself but I am terrified while playing horror games even when I have people around me while I'm playing or I'm just watching I still scream when something scary happens.

I hope you all enjoyed this post and go check out PewDiePie after this.

Much love! 







All Saints Day is on:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: