YoutubeTuesday:Smosh

1:00 PM Miss Kitty Heart 2 Comments

It's youtubersday again. This time it's all about one of the youtube channels that I have loved for already many years.

Today's youtuber: SMOSH

Smosh exist of the hilarious duo Anthony Padilla and Ian Hecox. They have been making video's since 2005 And I still remember the first one I ever saw: the pokémon themesong, sadly it's not on their channel anymore so I found the original on another channel.


It was hilarious and n not so good quality (kind of like my own videos), but hey which beginning youtuber has high quality camera equipment. It immediately got me hooked to their channel and today I am still subscribed and watching their videos. I haven't seen them all yet but they are still just as funny as in the beginning and actually have really good ideas but I have to admit that I miss some things of their old videos like boxman.

You can find them on youtube on their youtube channel Smosh
or if you like games and laughing with people playing games: Smoshgames
or on their very own website : Smosh

I'm glad they still make videos today and you can notice that they gotten quite popular and that they have some really cool material to make their videos with. I hope you will check out Smosh this week on youtube if you don't know them, if you know them, just keep doing what you're doing.

Much love!






All Saints Day is on:

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Oh god ,they're so funny { unless a pokemon junkie judges}.
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shana! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I am so excited to follow along in your journey! I've always wanted to visit Belgium- my dad goes there for business trips, so I am excited to read about your adventures! Following you via Bloglovin and GFC :)

    XOXO
    Chelsea
    http://anchorsaweigh-ouradventure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete