I love Apple and iPods

9:00 AM Miss Kitty Heart 0 Comments

Last sunday I told you that I lost my iPod, this was a 7th generation nano and sadly only a year old. I had my other iPod for four long years and hoped that this one would be another four year investment. Ever since I realised that I'm probably not going to find it back (I've been searching for about a week and a half now and I emptied all my bags at least twenty times) I decided that well, I'm going to buy a new one. Yes, indeed. 

Ever since I had my first iPod, now five years ago, I fell in love with them. I loved the easy usage and the fact that it almost never let me down. It had a long battery life, enough memory for music and so many other things. The only downside about almost everything from Apple. it's expensive and not just a little bit, like really expensive for me. 

I started searching around and I know I want a new one but I can't decide if I should buy a new nano again, because it isn't that big and I'm actually afraid to loose the new one also, or if I should go bigger and better with an iPod touch.

I just don't know because well obviously the touch is better when it comes to the abilities. You can instal apps, use social media, check your e-mails, take pictures... All the things I would want to do and for a big part already do with my phone. And my biggest weakness.. the gorgeous cases you can buy for them.. Mathematical is all I can say. 



But of course to pretty pictures there is always a downside and in this case it's the price.. I looked it up and already compared stores and well the lowest price I found for a iPod touch with 32GB is €305.. quite the amount of money in my opinion.. So I have no idea what to do now. 


Do you own an iPod touch and is it really worth it's price?



All Saints Day is on:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: