Rimmel Metal Rush

9:00 AM Miss Kitty Heart 2 Comments

I got this shiny golden nail polish out of the sales box at a local store in my city Ghent. It was only € 2.50 instead of € 6.99 so I was sold in a few seconds. It's always dangerous to put a sales box near the cash register because I usually find something I don't need but buy anyway just like this pretty nail polish. I always like to paint my nails before I go out and this bold golden color seemed like the perfect color for it.


I though it would be a shiny vibrant gold color once you put it on your nails but it's a bit different yet not disappointing at all. It also has lovely tiny sparkles in it that makes it even more bold.


This polish has a normal sized brush and applies quite easy, although it's important to get the right amount of polish on your nails with each layer, not too much and not too little as well. Sadly one layer isn't enough, you can still see your nails through it but put on another layer and everything is solved. I was also very pleased with the fact that it dries quite quick. I wasn't expecting it but do keep in mind that the first layer dries quicker than the second one.


The polish lasts for about 4 days without chipping so I was pretty satisfied with this as well. Overall this is a good nail polish to wear when you want something bold for an evening out. It's not something I would wear on a daily bases.

Have you tried any of the metal rush nail polishes by Rimmel?




All Saints Day is on:

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Wow great color!!!
    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SUCH a pretty color!!!

    ♥, Brittney @ True Vintage Love
    http://www.truevintagelove.com

    ReplyDelete