Rituals face wash & dead sea scrub

9:00 AM Miss Kitty Heart 2 Comments

My sister gave ma coupon from Rituals almost half a year ago and I have had these two product for almost 4 months and I love them. It took me forever to review them but here I finally am sharing it with you all. 





The first is the Deep Sea Scrub with sea kelp and organic bamboo. Sea kelp helps your skin cleanse itself of all the waste products. Kelp also contains algin and counteracts the toxins in your skin. It's best to use it once or twice every week in the shower. The cream foam cleanser is a soapless face wash and an excellent alternative if your skin can't handle soap like mine.


























So the body scrub has a very fine grain and a creamy consistency but it does a wonderful job on your skin. I have very dry skin and it noticed it doesn't just make my skin very soft but it also rehydrated my skin.


























The cream foam cleanser is a thick shiny cream that starts to foam when it comes in contact with water. It feel very refreshing after you washed your face with it and it doesn't just feel fresh and clean it actually looks cleaner after two or three times.

So I am very pleased with these two products who actually do what they promise to do and once they are empty I'm going to buy them again once they're empty.

Have you ever tried these products before?




All Saints Day is on:

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Ooh the foam cleanser seems really interesting! I love Rituals because their products and shop always smells so nice! I could live there haha!

    X Valérie
    scribblesofvalerie.com
    I'm giving away TWO custom blogger designs! :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. That's interesting! Can you please share more about it? Thank you.





    Face Cleanser and Moisturizer

    ReplyDelete