Chain Liky Climb

9:01 AM Miss Kitty Heart 3 Comments

God’s Growing Garden
 photo ClimbQuote_zps94ca29f3.jpg
 photo ClimbIntro_zpse33b3737.jpg

 photo ClimbFollow_zps7d1a2ebf.jpg



In August - Angie "tweeted" every blog that had signed up by her sister's birthday and then in September Angie "pinned" 1 post for every blog that had signed up by the 19th.  
Sometime in October is Angie's Wedding Anniversary -  On that special day Angie & Angel will promote each blog that  has linked to the CLIMB on google+  - that means your blog will be promoted on 2 different google+ accounts.
So link up early!!  & ENJOY!!


Remember - Now if you co-host you will receive a free Weekly Ad and your blog button will appear on both Angie's blog & Angel's blog!!
(The Ad will run live a few weeks after you have co-hosted)



CLIMB by Angie Ouellette-Tower for godsgrowinggarden.com photo ClimbCo-host_zpseca2ac09.jpg
 
 photo ClimbSig_zpsdeb81227.jpg

You Might Also Like

3 comments:

  1. Thank you again so much for co-hosting Shana!!
    Angie
    godsgrowinggarden.com
    PS - Please check your email - Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the co-hosting. New follower by GFC.

    Julie
    I Create Purty Thangs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following from the Chain "Linky" CLIMB.

    I have two tats, one on each shoulder. The first one is on my right shoulder and has three hearts on a thorn vine. Each heart is colored like one of my children's birthstones and has the initial of their first name. I got that when my husband took them to Texas to visit his mom and I had to stay behind and work - to help me deal with the separation. :O) The 2nd one is on my left shoulder, a claddagh symbol with my husband's and my names underneath.

    ReplyDelete