My life according to my iPhone

10:43 PM Miss Kitty Heart 0 Comments




































1. Halloween! did my very very best to recreate the make up from tate from AHS   2. Delicious hot coco and chocolate cake, yes mmmmm chocolate, at Ignace his place while watching Star Wars    3. My sister has a dog! Her name is Nima and she's a real sweetie   4. One of our Belgian magazines is selling comics along with their mags for 4 weeks in a row, hello mighty Thor   5. PARTYTIME that's all   6. Feeling pretty good today but it was cold as hell, time to get out the hat   7. Night of the Proms baby, it was amazing! saw Gloria Estefan, Wyclef Jean, Amy McDonals, John Williams and Bent Van Looy, 8 & 9. going out to the Indian place for delicious food and drinks afterwards

So I've had quite a moving month and I can see that just by going through my pictures on my iPhone, so this was the past month in just a few pictures. From halloween to Night of the Proms and going out, all I can say is that I loved every minute of it, I had so much fun. The guy in the picture in the center is the brightest light in my life and I can't even describe to you how much he means to me





All Saints Day is on:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: