Christmas Tag

9:14 PM Miss Kitty Heart 0 Comments

I was tagged by Valérie from ScribblesofValérie, thank you sweetie, and I thought I'd just do it myself. I love tags and with the holidays coming (I'm usually not a Christmas person but today I do feel festive as fuck)

I choose the same questions as Valérie, not because I'm lazy or tired, I actually liked them a lot.
























1. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE HOLIDAY MOVIE?
Oh goodie, I'm not a fan of Christmas movies but the one movie I've seen over and over during the holiday season is Love Actually.

2. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS COLOURS?
Gold and red. I've always had a thing for gold coloured things, most of my jewels are gold coloured or actual gold and it's a festive colour.

3. DO YOU LIKE TO STAY IN YOUR PJ'S OR DRESS UP FOR CHRISTMAS?
I love dressing up for Christmas since I spend most of my other time in my pj's or sweatpants.. I have to study for my exams and then it's all about being comfy sitting on my sofa while studying. I genuinly enjoy an evening of looking pretty and being dressed up uncomfortable clothes.

4. IF YOU COULD ONLY BUY ONE PRESENT FOR ONE PERSON THIS YEAR...
Oh, this is hard, I'd say my best friend Valérie but also Ignace or my mom. I have no idea.. seriously too hard. And it depends on the person what I'd buy so.

5. DO YOU OPEN PRESENTS ON CHRISTMAS EVENING OR CHRISTMAS MORNING?
This is really sad, but we don't give presents at Christmas in my family, we get presents on New Years so I've got that going for me. This year is my wonderful exception though, my boyfriend has a present for me :D. HAPPY ME!

6. HAVE YOU EVER BUILD A GINGER BREAD HOUSE?
I've never build a ginger bread house but I would want too, maybe next year. I'd want to make the castle from Adventure Time though, so much candy!

7. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO DURING YOUR CHRISTMAS BREAK?
Euhm, the only thing I do now is studying and being bored... not so much fun. But what I'd want to do is have fun, meet with friends, sleep long, go out at night, spend loads of time with Ignace and so forth.

8. ANY CHRISTMAS WISHES?
Please good exams, I've had 2 years without any bad marks, the same would be nice.

9. FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS SMELL?
Ginger bread, I love ginger bread.

10. FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS MEAL OR TREAT?
The Christmas meal at my mom and dad is just A-MAZING! So that's my fave meal during the holidays.


I'd love to tag Cynthia, Jenny and Sandra






All Saints Day is on:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: