I'm blond!

10:02 PM Miss Kitty Heart 0 Comments

YES i'm back from my hairdresser and now I'm completely blond!

In september I dyed the ends of my hair blond, going for an ombre look but my hair grows a little too fast so my blond ends were disappearing quite quickly.. my decission was made quite quick, let's go all the way and this is the result.




































I think it could have been a bit blonder at the back and the ends because it has a rather warm golden colour from my ombré, but according to my hairdresser I should be able to solve this by washing the long ends of my hair with silver shampoo. Which is a dark purple shampoo and it on the opposite site of yellow on the colour circle, so this means that it should neutralize some of the more warm parts in my hair. 

I hope you all like it.



All Saints Day is on:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: