Panic! Finals are coming

10:19 PM Miss Kitty Heart 6 Comments

Guess what.. FINALS ARE COMING!



Here in Belgium it's a bit different, here we have finals in january, 3 weeks of exams, almost no free time, no sleep and loads of energy drinks but before that we get two weeks off during the holidays to prepare and study for everything!

I'm the worst kind of student in my eyes. I'm interested in what I study but I hate going to school. It's the getting up early, being bored in class and hating a lot of the people that go to my school that keep me from being a good student. I have absolutely no problem with the assignment that I have to do but god why does it have to be so boring or hard to even start doing them.. My other problem is well, I like my free time and classes that use textbooks are uhm.. useless in my eyes because everything is in the textbooks and I rather just meet up with my friends than go to class. 

But again.. FINALS! Finals to me are like those 5 weeks in a semester that I actually do my very best and study like my life depends on it, because I have to. I don't want to study during my summer holidays and especially not in my final year. 


Just one problem with finals.. I'm very easily distracted and things like tv series are so dangerous to me during finals. I also have so many things to watch.. Supernatural, New Girl, Walking Dead, 2 Broke Girls, Don't trust the bitch in apt. number 23, Nurse Jackie, American Horror Story, Once Upon A Time.. and the list goes on and on. And even though we don't have Netflix here, my laptop is here and always ready just like the internet. 


And then there's my iPhone, god I love that thingy :D. Texting, checking facebook, twitter, instagram.. it becomes a sort of obsession during my finals because it's suddenly so much more interesting during finals. I also have to habit of postin a lot of #studying pictures on instagram, almost daily. It's like a game to me.

So yeah, finals.. I'll let you know if got through it alive.




All Saints Day is on:

You Might Also Like

6 comments:

  1. We'll get through it alive! :D
    I still need to start studying... and I still need to buy one book I forgot in the beginning of this semester haha!

    See ya Friday :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have finals NOW. We get our Christmas break afterwards for about 3 weeks and we come back in mid January. I mean I could complain and say we should have the Christmas break to study, but who am I kidding, I STILL wouldn't really study so at least they're out of the way now. What are you studying? Sorry for being M.I.A for so long! I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm studying Legal Practice for corporations. Aww how are things going with the finals and with you? It's been too long indeed, I feel like I've been gone like forever from twitter and blogging.. It's really busy right now in my life, so many places to go, things to do and meeting with friends and stuff like that. I don't spend as much time on my laptop anymore like I used too. Much love xxxx

      Delete
    2. You'll survive honey! I have my holiday break now but right after new year I'll have to study too... I have exams 16/01 and 27/01 and my birthday is 20/01 so that sucks big time!

      Delete
    3. You'll make it honey! I have a little break now, my next exams are 16/01 and 27/01 and my birthday is fucking 20/01. It sucks big time!
      <3

      Delete