Dog day

10:03 PM Miss Kitty Heart 2 Comments

Meet my sister her awesome dog Nima :). She is a cross between a Labrador and a Weimaraner and full of energy all the time since she's still a puppy. We, my sister, her boyfriend, my boyfriend and myself, took her to the park on Sunday where she could run without her leash. Thank god the weather was pretty good for february in Belgium, it usually snows or freezes around this period of the year and snow/ice doesn't like me very much :(. Obviously Nima had a blast, she's still quite young and still has to learn a lot so walking with her on a leash isn't always the easiest thing. 





my sister and me :)



Oh and I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day last week, I certainly did.


All Saints Day is on:

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. That picture of you and your sister is soooo cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wat zijn jullie schattig samen! en wat een lieve hond!

    ReplyDelete