Castle Crashers & shellfish

6:26 PM Miss Kitty Heart 0 Comments

Since monday I posted the first video on my channel. Which was a collaboration with my almost husband Rhassz. We gave you some thoughts on what our top upcoming games were for 2016 and now I'm back with a new video!


This week I'm playing castle crashers, which is a hack and slash game that originally came out on the PS3 network and later on on steam. Since we lend our PS3 to a friend for a while we bought the game on steam and started playing it together. 

You can watch us here and watch how I lose some of Rhassz his love over a princess while become a shellfish. 

Please let me know what you think and have you ever thought about making youtube videos? Let me know in the comment section below.


Coffee & Ink is on:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: