Inspiration: The Idea Wall

12:00 AM Miss Kitty Heart 0 Comments

So it's been two weeks since I started my own youtube channel, until now my videos have been together with Rhassz but.. I will be posting more solo videos soon I just really like gaming with my man. I also started an idea wall for blogging and making videos because I do have a lot of good ideas but I forget them so often.. and I'm done with that. So meet our IDEA WALL. Right now it doesn't look how I want it to. It's just pieces of paper with ideas scribbled on them and taped to my wall..



I'm looking more for something like this: (thank you Pinterest)



Do you have a wall of ideas or inspiration? How to you keep track of your blog ideas? Tell me in the comments below!


Coffee & Ink is on:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: