The League of Explorers #1

12:00 AM Miss Kitty Heart 0 Comments

This weekend no new Castle Crashers episode since we didn't have a lot of time to play together so I spend some time recording a video all by myself (I'm so proud right now) while playing Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft. 


Rhassz gave me a battle.net card with 20 euros on it and I just had to buy a new solo adventure with it so I got The League of Explorers and guess what I'm so bad at this. I've been playing Hearthstone for about 2 years now and I'm pretty good at the ranked play but the solo adventures are always more of a challenge for me since your usual playstyle doens't really go with them. I already got the first tier from another solo adventure (Naxxramas) and it took me forever to get those cards but we'll see how this goes. 

You can watch the video right here on my channel! 
Stay tuned for more solo videos of Hearthstone in the future and do subscribe, comment and all those other things if you like what I'm doing! 

Much love! 


Coffee & Ink is on:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: