Summer clothing wishlist

6:00 PM Unknown 2 Comments

My love for retro clothing is big. So big that ever since I discovered websites like Topvintage, Lindy Bop, MissPoppyWear and many others who sell retro clothing I've been checking them on a regular basis to watch out for sales and new items.

I created a wishlist on Topvintage so that I can't forget which dresses or other clothing items that I like or want and this list gets regular updates. So here is my wishlist for a gorgeous retro summer wardrobe (because mine needs some serious updating). 

As you can see, this summer my favorite color is mint green, it's such a beautiful pastel color and I really the articles Topvintage has in this color. The gingham print is also lovely since it really gives you a retro vibe. You can find all the links to the Topvintage website underneath the collage. 


1. '50s Lori swing dress in black and white gingham by Collectif Clothing/ €54,95
2. '60s Estelle Atomic Cats top in mint green by Heart of Haute / €74,95
3. '50s Ursula Gingham top in mint and white by Collectif Clothing / €29,95
4. '50s Katherine Cats cardigen in mint green by Vixen / €44,95
5. '50s Martie Polkadot swing skirt in mint green by Bunny / €44,95


1. '50s Cats Eye Classic sunglasses in black by So Retro / €9,95
2. '50s Ginger Lacquer Bow Handbag in vintage green and black by  Dancing Days by Banned / €54,95
3. '50s Hello Sailor belt in white by Bunny / €6,95

I'm probably going to orde the belt, the sunglasses (since mine broke last week) and the gingham top in mint and white this week because I just can't resist! 

What do you think of my clothing picks for this summer? Do you agree with my choice and would you buy any of these items yourself?




Miss Kitty Heart is on:

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Die stijl staat u ZO goed! :)
    Dat Ursula topje is mijn favoriet xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ik heb het inmiddels gekocht en het is super cute! en makkelijk te combineren met een rok of een broek :D

      Delete