Tutti Frutti Afternoon With Hell Bunny

11:42 PM Unknown 0 Comments

The new Hell Bunny collection for spring and summer 2017 includes a Tropical Collection and this very fun and cute Tutti Frutti print. So I couldn't resist buying the top from this collection. 

I've always been in love with fun prints as they can boost the colour in your outfit or create a more relaxed look when paring it with a classic piece.

For this look I pared the Hell Bunny Tutti Frutti top with a classic black pencil skirt from Vintage Chic by TopVintage. The pencil skirt gives a very sophisticated look while the top provides all the fun needed.

The Tutti Frutti top is made out of a comfortable yet sturdy cotton/elastane mix which makes sure everything stays in place while you are wearing the top. This mix is necessary since the straps need to stay in place as they hold up the entire top. The straps are adjustable in length in the back with buttons. I like this since it gives a better and smoother finish to the garment. 

I really like the design of this top since it gives a very vava voom feeling due to the crossed straps in the front and the top itself has a bustier like shape and it is stitched in panels so give extra shape and sturdiness. The only thing that bothers me a little bit is that it has a quite short bodice. But I tend to have this issue with a lot of tops since I have quite a long body. 

I tend to be between an extra small and small for Hell Bunny but I opted for the small since the top doesn't have any stretch to it due to the fabric mix. When the top arrived I thought that I should've gone for the extra small because the bust area wasn't to my liking. I don't have a big bust and this top requires some volume to make sure it fits well and looks good. 

In the end I'm quite glad that I sticked with size small since I always wash all my garments before wearing them the first time and apparently this one shrunk a little bit even though I followed the washing instructions to the letter. The straps and bust are a bit tighter now yet still comfortable. 

The Tutti Frutti Top is available on the Hell Bunny website in the Tropical Collection for €33,99 but since shipping from the UK isn't cheap for me I bought it on the TopVintage Retro Boutique for €29,95, it is still available in all sizes on TopVintage. 

If you like the print but don't like the design of the top you can always take a look at the Hell Bunny or TopVintage website since the collection also has a swing dress in two different styles, a head scarf and even a bikini in this gorgeous print. 

I also want to thank my wonderful husband Ignace for putting up with me while taking these pictures. I think you've done a great job.

Full outfit details 
Belt - Hell Bunny
Cardigan - Voodoo Vixen
Stockings - Emilio Cavallini
Shoes - Madden Girl by Steve Madden

Miss Kitty Heart is on:

BewarenBewarenBewarenBewaren

You Might Also Like

0 comments: