SS17 wishlist - part one

11:02 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I love scrolling around for new retro inspired clothing and as the seasons change wonderful new collections pop up eveywhere. So you could call this a Bi-Annual post from now on. Without further a do here is my Spring and Summer wishlist of 2017.

For this wishlist (all parts) I browsed around on TopVintage Retro Boutique Online, Collectif Clothing, Hell Bunny, Lulu Hun, Royal Vintage Shoes and B.A.I.T. footwear. The list is long and already has grown since I started writing this post so I am going to divide it into multiple posts but also try to update them regularly.

Let's start with some gorgeous dresses for this first part. Collectif Clothing has brought out quite the line up for this season and I love almost every piece of it. I wish I had the money to buy the entire line.

1. Caterina Plain Swing Dress in mint green by Collectif Clothing (available for purchase on Collectif and TopVintage) / 2. Jade Plain Swing Dress in light blue by Collectif Clothing (available for purchase on Collectif and TopVintage) / 3. Chloe Candy Gingham Swing Dress by Collectif Clothing / 4. Maddison Floral Swing Dress by Collectif Clothing (TopVintage)

5.Laneway Swing Dress in blue and orange by Dancing Days by Banned (TopVintage) / 6. The Chérie Dress by Vintage Diva by TopVintage (TopVintage) / 7. Lillian Floating Daisis dress by Emily and Finn (TopVintage) / 8. Rhiannon Polkadot Swihng Dress by Hearts and Roses (TopVintage)


Miss Kitty Heart is on:

* DISCLAIMER: All pictures in these collages are owned by TopVintage or the respectable brands that make and sell the dresses. 
BewarenBewarenBewarenBewaren

You Might Also Like

0 comments: