Life lately - October 2016

8:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

It feels like the months of 2016 are flying by like it's nothing. The end of the year is coming soon and I've already had a wonderful year.


October was all about adventure. My godchild is growing so fast and he's learning at an unbelievable curve. At the moment I haven't seen him for a few weeks and I miss him so much. I'm already preparing for his first Saint Nicolas. In Belgium Saint Nicolas comes here from Spain on December 6th and brings toys and candy to all the good children. Finn is still too young for candy but I'm sure he'll be thrilled with toys. 

 We had our yearly work party again in Brussels with a wonderful view on the Atomium in Brussel. The party was themed "the roaring 20's", not entirely my style but it was wonderful. Work hired a grand hall with a fountain in the middle, a big band and dancers all in the theme of the 20's.

 I also did a lot of chilling with my husband and the cats, we had been away the last two weeks of September. One week to Kos, Greece and another week just going everywhere we could go in Belgium while still on vacation. Our cats missed our attention a lot so this is Loki his thanks, sitting everywhere on you just to be close. On November 6th it's our three years anniversary and half year marriage anniversary, chilling with him is still the best past time ever.

And last but not least F.A.C.T.S. Fall Edition. You can read all about my con adventure in one of my previous post.  I'll probably announce my cosplay for F.A.C.T.S. Spring Edition 2017 soon on my Facebook page

I hope that November will be at least as awesome as October, I'm very much looking forward to it. 

 Miss Kitty Heart is on:
BewarenBewaren

You Might Also Like

0 comments: