Intermezzo: New ink

10:30 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Yes, I did it again. I added some new ink to my body, this time around on a more noticeable spot; the word "Ohana" on the inside of my upper left arm. I got this tattoo because of the meaning for the word. The word "Ohana" is Hawaiian for family, and it's also explained in the Disney movie Lilo and Stitch. Stitch there says "Ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind or forgotten." 


Family is extremely important to me whether it be my own family such as my mom and dad or my husband his family. They are the same thing to me. My husband his family and I may not be related by blood but we have a strong bond. A year or so ago we made a deal on my husband his side of the family, we would all get the word "Ohana" inked somewhere on our body, visible or not, it didn't even have to be in the same style but it had the same meaning for everyone. My mother and father in law both have gotten to tattoo and now I did as well. Next will probably be my husband his youngest sister and my husband. 

I got my tattoo at my usual spot Inkglorious , which, if you are from Belgium, is located in Zelzate. The tattoo artist was Philippe Bonamie. You can find their facebook page here if you are interested.

Miss Kitty Heart is on:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: