First run of the year

8:38 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Yesterday evening, after coming home from work, I thought it would be a good time to get those running shoes back on and just go for it. And it was great!
In the past I didn't really keep track of my pace, hearthbeat or distance but now with the Nike+ running app on my iPhone it's so easy and amazing! I would recommend it to everyone. You can choose a tracklist to listen to while running and a voice tells you far and how long you've been running. For me it's a good way to keep track of my progress.

The only thing I need now is some better clothes for the cold winter weather and pockets so I don't have to keep my phone in my hands while I'm running.

I must say I expected it to be a lot harder since it has been already more than a year since my last run. After about 2k I almost had to walk back.

I haven't set any goals yet for how far and how long I want to run in one go but I'll figure it out as things process. 


What were your health goals for 2016 and have you already started them? Please share them in the comments below. 



 Miss Kitty Heart is on:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: