A Day In Pictures

6:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

My typical work day is much like a routine that repeats itself everyday from monday to friday so I took pictures an entire day to show you what my day looks like. 

My alarm clock goes off for the first time at 6.50 a.m. but I usually don't get up 'til 7.15 a.m. I really hate getting up early during winter because it's still dark outside and I need some sunlight (or just light since Belgium isn't such a sunny place) and coffee to get me going.. 


Getting ready for work is mostly in a hurry and I have to leave at 7.50 a.m. to be on time and start work at 8.30 a.m. It's usually a 20-30 minute drive to work in my trusty Volkswagen Polo plus I'm lucky to not have that much traffic along the way. 

My work outfit is pretty basic though, high waisted retro skinny jeans and a sweater with some necklaces and bracelets to pimp things up a bit. Winter means warms sweaters, hats, scarves and thick jackets to me. Everything to keep me warm on my way to work.


I'm a staffing consultant for the medical sector so my day to day activities are recruiting paramedical profiles and getting them ready for a new adventure in life.

Once I get back home it's time for grocery shopping and making dinner for that night or maybe a few nights in a row since I don't always have time to make good and healthy meals every night but I do love cooking. 

After cooking and dinner I usually snuggle with my cats on the sofa together with Rhassz, play some video games, make posts for the blogs or videos for youtube. 


After relaxing it's time for a core workout, some yoga exercises or housecleaning (this depends on how much cleaning I have to do) and until then it's almost time for bed. I usually go to bed at 11.30 p.m. which is actually too late but oh well.. Our cats don't normally sleep with us but I sometimes make an exception when they've been good that evening. I just have to open the bedroom door and Loki is usually waiting for me 'til I come back from the bathroom to get my pyjamas on. 


And then the next day this whole process repeats itself until it's saturday and I can finally sleep longer and get my much needed rest after a busy week.. 

I would love to change some things about my daily routine so that I have more time to relax at night and perhaps be able to go to bed earlier but that's future music right now.

What's your daily routine and would you change anything about it?

Miss Kitty Heart is on:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: