Heartstealing and warming

7:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I can finally tell all of you that I became a godmother. My sister gave birth to an amazing boy called Finn on february 4 2016. I must say this is probably the most awesome thing ever, when I first saw him that night in the hospital I was just overwelmed. I felt all these things because I just know this little boy will one day come running towards me shouting and screaming while playing at some park. Like he took a little piece of my soul.


I'm really happy that I became Finn his godmother, I don't want any children of myself yet but I like the practice and the experience of it like holding them, feeding and changing them from the first few days after birth when they're still so tiny and fragile.


I do look forward to the moment when he will be able to talk and walk and becoming a danger in the form of a little boy.


Miss Kitty Heart is on:

You Might Also Like

0 comments: